Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Laid Back 31 DC: Day 14, Stamping

 

Day 14 is stamping! Ok, so the only stamping plates I have are the cheap-o ones from Sally, so none of my stamping attempts turn out well. I quickly stamped on an accent nail using OPI Sand on Your Own Feet with a base of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu


Yeah, barely noticeable. But I loved the mint green (Revlon Minted--three coats) and I loved the idea of having a seahorse on my nails.  So luckily I had a seahorse charm from Hex Nail Jewelry.  I applied two coats of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook and once the top coat (HK Girl) was dry I applied the charm with some glue.


Now, the seahorse charm did come off in the shower even though I had applied two coats of top coat over it to ensure it didn't happen. It got caught in my hair but luckily I found it before it got washed down the drain! So I reapplied it (shown here without top coat) and it stayed all day, but I was more careful than normal.


My right hand had an accent nail of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu and OPI Lights of Emerald City.

I've ordered some stamping plates from Born Pretty, so hopefully stamping will go better with my new plates! Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment