Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Manicure

I hope you all had a great weekend! This is the manicure I wore for St. Patrick's Day. 

Revlon Posh, Zoya Apple, Zoya Ivanka, OPI Sand on Your Own Feet, and Glitter Gal Lizard Belly

I applied three coats of each color.  On my left hand I applied Posh on my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers. I painted Apple on my index finger and Ivanka on my ring finger. Posh has to be my favorite green creme ever! On my middle finger I applied my new unicorn head charm from Hex Nail Jewelry. Their charms are so cute and the best part is that they are re-usable! I just got five last week and I can't wait to use the other ones!


On my right hand I used Ivanka on my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers. I used Sand on Your Own Feet on my index finger and Lizard Belly on my ring finger. I used HK Girl for my top coat and Essie First Base as my base coat. This is my first time using Lizard Belly; next time I will try it over an aqua base to see if that makes the green color and the holo pop more.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment